Q97.1 KSEQ is a Rhythmic Contemporary Hit/Top 40 Radio Station in Central California (Fresno/Tulare/Visalia).
Playing All The Hits, Q97.1 features long-time market veterans “Greg and Dre” in the Mornings 6a-10a and Danny Salas in the afternoons 2p-7p.
For advertising contact:
Alex Ruiz – Sales Manager
Office: (559) 497-1100
Playing artists like Justin Timberlake, Pitbull, Robin Thicke, Maroon 5, Rihanna, Bruno Mars, Selena Gomez, and more ….Q97.1 is active in the community and always out on the streets of the 559.
Our core listeners are Adults 18-34 and Adults 18-49.
Radio Delivers Massive Reach In Real Time.
- Today Radio continues to reach more than 240 Million listeners every week, which is 93% of the population.
- Virtually all Radio listening is done in real time, giving advertisers control of message delivery.
- Radio reaches more people between morning and evening than any other medium and delivers messages just before they shop*.
- Radio reach and listening levels have remained big and consistent over the past 3 years for virtually every demo including young people.
- Far more people listen to the radio on a typical day than use Facebook, Google Web Search or YouTube**.
- Sources: Arbitron data from RADAR, PPM and Diary reports
*gfkMRI Media Day 2011 and USA Touchpoints 2012
**comScore and RADAR
Radio’s Thriving Digital Technology
Enables Interaction and Activation.
- Digital has expanded Radio’s reach and creative capabilities.
- Through Digital, Radio can further interact with its listeners enhancing audience engagement.
Mobile Apps, Facebook, Texting, Twitter, Online streaming, interactive listener programming, opt-in email databases, You Tube videos open digital doors for our listeners and advertisers and provide Activation.
- 70% of listeners said they follow their favorite personality and/or radio station on social media.
- 55% of listeners said they listen to their favorite personalities on computers or mobile devices when away from a radio.
*Source: USC, Annenberg School for Communication & Journalism, PSI Study released June 2012, Woodley, P. and Movius, L. People With a Favorite Radio Personality in Los Angeles